Business Highlight: Compass Cafe

• Member since Sep 17 8
    meatstick said: YASSSS I LOVE SOLA CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THISSSSSS
      September 26, 2017 3:24 PM MDT
  • Member since Sep 17 8
    YASSSS I LOVE SOLA CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THISSSSSS
      September 26, 2017 3:16 PM MDT
  • Member since Aug 17 21
    Not true..you obviously haven't been to Lotus Pad. Not sure if they still do it but there's a week during the off season where every entree is $10.
      September 22, 2017 10:17 PM MDT
  • Member since Aug 17 6
    Compass Cafe is probably one of the only places in Big Sky that is worth the trip
      September 22, 2017 2:49 PM MDT
  • Member since Aug 17 33
    Love me some Big Sky
      September 22, 2017 8:22 AM MDT
  • Member since Jul 17 18
    This place looks amazing!! I'm a huge foodie and really haven't ventured too far out of Bozeman, but I'll definitely be headed to this cafe hopefully this weekend. :)
      September 21, 2017 9:14 AM MDT
  • Member since Sep 17 6
    Compass Cafe is a new cafe to Big Sky that combines art, local food and really good coffee.  While we couldn't help but notice the perfectly curated decor, it was the delicious food that made us forever fans.  Along with locally sourced menu, the cafe boasts an impressive tea/kombucha self serve bar.  Our photographer could barely contain her excitement once she saw all her options! And she reported back that the huckleberry kombucha didn't disappoint.  

Thinking this business reminds you of some other places? You aren't wrong! It's sister restaurants are Sola Cafe and Red Tractor Pizza of Bozeman. 

Compass Cafe is a charming little cafe nestled in Big Sky is a spot that has quickly won over many dedicated customers and it's no wonder with it's commitment to good local food.

September 20, 2017 4:30 PM MDT