Forum » Montana Forums » Business & Tech » I'm over Facebook

I'm over Facebook

• Member since Apr 17 27
    Hell yea!! Support and shop local! 
      October 5, 2017 1:17 PM MDT
  • Member since Sep 17 6
    Hey KJordan206 - Montana Mixer team here.  We'd love to get you some Montana Mixer schwag.  Check your email!
      September 28, 2017 4:08 PM MDT
    • MTMixerTeam
      MTMixerTeam Actually it looks like your email isn't working. Shoot us an email - montanamixer@gmail.com. Thanks!
      September 28
  • Member since Sep 17 4
    Im all for a Monatan social internet. Just tired of all the fake stuff on Facebook and then I see Mark Zuckerberg is disrespecting the President again and pointing the finger at him for Russians advertising for the election. If a business has no idea who its costomers is, its a problem. How could Facebook not know the Russians were buying political ads? Come on, makes no scense. The whole this is a falsification on truth and I'm sure Clinton was in on it all along. Facebook needs to be stopped. Its a monopaly a global monster trying to control our elections - our culture - our religion. Lets go local with this social internet. Im telling my friends about this social internet website. Way to go, whoever came up with this idea. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/27/collusion-trump-slams-facebook-fake-news-media-for-conspiring-against-him.html
      September 27, 2017 8:38 PM MDT