Forum » Montana Forums » Farm & Ranch » Looking For Work

Looking For Work

• Member since May 17 20
    Just saw this on FB...

Help Wanted
    Ennis, MT

Hay Camp Ranch in Jeffers, MT is looking for a dependable full time ranch hand. This position requires someone who is self-starting, has the ability to take direction and be willing to work in all conditions. Qualifications include calving experience, the ability to care and treat animals, horse experience, fence repair, and knowledge of modern haying equipment.
    Wages will depend on experience.

Apply by sending your resume to Hay Camp Ranch at 10 Windy Pass Lane Ennis, MT 59729 or contact us at 406-579-9708.

September 18, 2017 4:30 PM MDT
  • Member since Apr 17 1 61
    Maybe look into some guest ranches in the area...I'm not too familar with the ranches in Gallatin Valley but I know Madison Valley has alot of active ranches.
      August 29, 2017 8:34 AM MDT
  • Member since Aug 17 5 62
    Also...saw McDonald's starts at $11/hour.
      August 28, 2017 12:01 PM MDT
  • Member since Aug 17 5 62
    Maybe you should try Chipotle.
      August 28, 2017 12:00 PM MDT
  • Member since Aug 17 1
    Hey everyone, I just moved to Bozeman and a freshman (19 years of age) at MSU. I'm looking for a job, preferably a ranch or farm, that is part-time during the school year and full-time next summer. I have minimal experience with equine and no experience with cows, but I'm an eager learner and worked as a heavy equipment operator back home in Minnesota. If anybody that knows of a job opening please comment, thanks.
      August 25, 2017 11:25 AM MDT